CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13

GOOD NEWS + BAD NEWS

salam alayk...

two news came along...
good news and bad news...

let's start with good news...

CONGRATULATIONS...
to whom???
to my big bro...
yesterday he went to Kuala Lumpur...
i asked him why....
he said tomorrow (today), he will take his new car...
Alhamdulillah.....
at last,he gets his own car by using one year salary....
my bro, you know that i'm really proud of you....
and he brought along my mother to KL..
he wants my mother to be his first passenger....
i'm sure mom is so proud with you bro....

*sorry bro, i don't remember your future car plat no....it is something like W_ _ 7271

INNALILLAHHI WA INNA ILAIHIRAJI'UN...
al-Fatihah to one of my professor, Prof.Amru from the physiology department...
i got this news at 11 o'clock from my friends...
it was because the lectures were cancelled...
my friends told  me that arwah died in the car at the parking sites..
and they didn't know what are the causes....

* Allah can take our lives at anytime and anywhere. we just need to be prepared....


0 comments:

Post a Comment