CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 22

YOU ARE MY HEART AND MY SOUL FOREVER...

assalamualaikm wbt....
dah lama dah tak menconteng blog sendiri....
banyak pulak perkara berlaku dalam masa seblan setengah ni....
masalah utama adalah kerosakan lappy kesayangan ni.....
xsempat nak baiki lappy....
dah berhabuk dulu baru gi baiki....
tapi,tak pe la....masalah lappy dah selesai...
dan sejak sebulan lepas,tak habis-habis exam....
and thanks to Him,exam ni akan habis by the end of July ni.....
and will celebrate my ramadhan in my hometown....
with my sayang-sayang di Malaysia....
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

actually,i'm so happy today
because after about 1 month i didn't call all my sayang-sayang (siblings) in Malaysia....
and finally today,i made it.....
starting from 7 o'clock in the morning until 10 o'clock.....
seriously i did it!!!!
yeahhhhh......
nak buat camana,siblings ramai.....
but i'm glad Allah kurniakan mereka as my siblings in this world....
my brothers are my boyfriends and my sisters are my girlfriends.....
ever............
anything i want from them,they give ....and always give......(but i'm not manja-type)
thanks.....

and before i end my call with one of my abang....
i said to him....
"terima kasih for belanja tiket kapal terbang tu,and when i've grown up and be a doctor,i'll pay back"
he said,"nope,i've got everything,all you must do now is just finishing your study and be my doctor when i get sick in the future...prescribed me medicines which can cure my sickness...."

i'm speechless....
i realize my family really needs me...
yeahhhhh.....
your dream will come true,pray for me.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment