CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!!!


salam alayk...

see that...
my latest screensaver...
nice + comel!!!???

(click here to see more)

tak tahu jgak kenape i like this pic so much...
maybe me looks so childish having this cartoons stuffs dring my age of 20s...
maybe this pic gimme a very deep meaning...^_^"
L.O.V.E

bout' LOVE between siblings
me & bro
take me back to my oldies tyme...
me & him...ermm, 6 yrs of age dffrence...
when i'm in standard 1, he's in standard 6...
primary school abg saya pi sekolah bawak beskal yg penuh melekat stickers...
& saya duk belakang....
nek beskal ngan dye & gi sekolah sesame...*like the pic above...:')

& ade satu masa nyh, tyme saya beli kueh kat kantin...
ntah camana tetibe je kueh tuh jatuh...
& he was there too saw the incident...
& without hesitate he got me another kueh...
he's such responsible & lovly bro...

& when tyme goes on...
he knew how to ride the motorcycle...
he's always always took me for the rides...
keliling kg and kg sebelah and kg mane2 entah...
& there was a tyme...
me and him tengah syok duk atas motor tuh...
tetibe motor terbabas...
me got hurt and bruises...
dye sgat takut and warned me for not telling that incident to our parents...
& i did it...
because he did lots of other nice things to me...

altho i grown up now...
*but i'm still not having license to drive car or even motorcycle...poor me..:'(
so, i really depended to him in order to drop me to the places i wanted to go...
altho i knew he was so busy working....
dye ikut je apa saya nak...;'D

and now dye banyak berubah...
berubah menjadi better person and now he also got married...
to the girl he loves so much...
congratulation bro...
i'm glad seeing u having happy life with your wife & having good job now...
thanks for the childhood memories...
~ your vulnerable  sis  ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment