CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30

MY CHOICE!!!

Salamalayk...

such a long time i'm not updating my blog....
maybe because due to the lack of good ideas to jot down here
and seriously i'm busy right now...
the HUMAN SYSTEMS i need to learn for this semester are just too tough for me...huhu

okay
let's recalled poem THE ROAD NOT TAKEN by Robert Frost
why poem???
i think this poem is so related to my life NOW

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN by Robert Frost



Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood 

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair

And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that, the passing there

Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- 
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

i regret my past..i was born in a family full of tarbiyah..Alhamdulillah..having good result in primary school my family asked me to enter the islamic -oriented high school but i refused..my reason is i don't want to learn Arabic..and then, Alhamdulillah i got good result too in my PMR..and i choose MRSM to pursue my study..Alhamdulillah, there i found something about Islam which is wearing socks    (cover the feet) *the MUST for muslimah and Dhuha prayer..Alhamdulillah, i still do it until now..and what i regret the most is at that time i started  to wear proper hijab(tudung labuh)..but, after finishing my SPM, i put away my tudung labuh and my mission towards better muslimah..i'm dragged away..i knew that i was wrong..but it was too hard for me to change again..and Allah is Almighty..He lets me to pursue my study in this Holy land, the land of Anbia'..and after 3 years, i just realizing about the needs to understanding well my deen from all aspects not only about the need to cover the aurat properly..i found the way..and i ask Allah for not letting me "go" again this time..i want to grab my chance this time..and i hope i will thabat in this path..and now i won't look back my past..
i choose this ROAD..insyaAllah 


0 comments:

Post a Comment