CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1

NEW YEAR HAS BEGUN!!!

Salamalayk...


today is 1 January 2012
first day of the new year of Masihi
Alhamdulillah Allah still gives oxygen in order for me to breathe in His wonderful world...


and how did i ended my 2011
???
HEHE
i went to a talk entitled " HATIKU MILIK SIAPA???"
that was one of the big event of my batch for this year
so, MY HEART IS FOR WHOM???
HAHA
still not given to anyone
Alhamdulillah Allah still preserves my heart from the forbidden love
and i hope i can totally give this heart to its Creator 
and for the someone who is Halal for me
suddenly i remember about my phone talk with my sis-in-law, she said " i always pray the best for you...if early marriage is the best for you, i hope Allah will simplify the way...and vice versa...and you know Allah is the best Planner... "
 owhh, i'm not in eager-state to get married...
no no no
i have many things to be settled before commiting into the marriage life
but the talk is useful in order to get our minds prepare for the future..

:')



2012
i hope everyone including me would spend this new year with something that Allah will bless...
let's purify our hearts from sinful deeds...
be the best Muslim and Muslimah...
and let's work harder than previous years...





0 comments:

Post a Comment